08 April 2009

Be Careful, Man, There's A Ninja Around Here...I Think

Always a treat to have the Captain on board, I think you'll agree. Or is he an Admiral now? Perhaps we should ask Supreme Leader, you know, someone who is really in charge*. We'll see. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, set your course for some new territory tomorrow. Please stop by when Idiot Boy sneaks in through a crack in the window, all shadowy and ninja-like, for a turn on the Irish Gumbo guest post rotisserie. I think you'll enjoy what he's dishing up.


*Yes, I am sucking up. SL has a lemon cake recipe I hear is realllly goood, and I'm hungry. So if I'm nice and obeisant, I might get the recipe. I'm wily like that.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to know how she got him to call her Supreme Leader. I think I'd like to get lessons on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there a chance he could get demoted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm..Hi guys. Don't see the post there or here? Am I that slow??

    ReplyDelete
  4. To hell with the recipe, ask for the cake!
    Great guests posts! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hear more about the lemon cake :)

    ReplyDelete

"Let your laws come undone
Don't suffer your crimes
Let the love in your heart take control..."


-'The Hair Song', by Black Mountain

Tell me what is in your heart...